Comprehensive Motor Insurance
Comprehensive Private Motor Insurance policies comes with different offerings, limited medical expenses and loss of personal effect covers for private use vehicles only.
Covers provided under the policy include:
1. Accidental damage to insured vehicle
2. Loss or damage to insured vehicle resulting from fire or theft
3. Damage to third party property up to a limit of N3, 000,000.00
4. Unlimited (but reasonable) liability for death / bodily injury to third parties
5. Limited Refund for medical expenses.
6. Limited Benefit for loss of personal effects.
To buy the product, you will need:
- Make & Model of the vehicle
- Chassis Number
- Engine Number
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Value of the Vehicle
You can find some of these on your vehicle license document, which you must upload to your account along with photographs of the vehicle after purchase.