Home Insurance policy provides indemnity to the Insured against loss or damage to the buildings caused by an insured peril (fire, lightning, explosion, flood, malicious damage etc).
It also provides cover for loss or damage to the contents, whilst contained in the buildings and caused by an Insured Peril.
It also provides additional benefits such as:
- Cost of alternative accommodation.
- Loss of rental income. (For insured building only)
- Legal liability to the public.
- Medical Expenses up to a limit
- Death of the Insured due to fire or action of thieves.