Maximum Investment Plan
This policy helps to provide a lump sum through planned and disciplined savings. A guaranteed benefit is paid at the end of the plan. On death during the plan, a sum assured is paid.
- You are eligible to take up this plan if you are under the age of 60 years
- Guaranteed interest rate, subject to annual review.
- Interest will be credited the moment payment is successful via using an ATM card or Bank transfer.
- Interest policy loan, subject to a maximum of 70% of the fund balance.
- Annuity option at maturity.
- The minimum policy duration is 5yrs.
- Attracts surrender/paid up value.
- Creates capital for future needs (i.e. school fees, home ownership, start own business, etc.)
- Sum assured (life cover) in the event of death of the investor is N150,000.00
- Death benefit is one-off cash sum (invested fund balance and life cover) to the beneficiary in the event of death during the policy term.
- Maturity benefit is accumulated account balance as at maturity date
- May provide a lump sum at retirement
- Policy can be tendered as collateral with any financial institution
- Annuity option at maturity
- Invested amount can be used to apply for tax rebate
- The proceed of the policy is tax exempt