Combined Fire And Burglary
Combined Fire and Burglary is a business inclined policy available to private individuals and corporate firms to provide cover of any loss resulting from fire and allied perils or burglary for their shops, warehouses, offices e.tc and thus serves to provide capital to fast-track immediate return to business in the event of any loss resulting from these insured contingencies on the insured property or goods of the policyholder.
- Compensation will be paid for damages to the Building caused by an Insured peril (Fire and it’s allied perils)
- Compensation will be paid for damages to the Building caused by any vehicle or animal provided they are not owned by the policyholder.
- Compensation will be paid for loss or damage to the Contents such as trading stocks, office equipment etc. whilst contained in the Buildings impacted by Fire and it’s allied perils
- Compensation will be paid for loss or damage to the Contents such as trading stocks, office equipment etc. as a result of burglary with actual proven evidence of forcible entry or exit into the building.
How to Purchase
- Complete basic online form and pay conveniently with either a debit card or make a bank transfer into any of our bank accounts.
- Forward Building Valuation Report (Where applicable and available) and a Schedule of Content Items with detailed description, Number of each item and Amount Insured per item to us via mail or post.